Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Matthew L. Szinger's Arrival (was almost 3 months ago!)

I am *finally* getting around to posting photos from the past few months! 
Here are a few pictures from Matthew's birth.  It was an amazing experience.  I delivered with the help of a midwife, and was again able to go completely natural (aside from having my water broken).  Labor was only a few hours and I didn't have to push for more than 2 or 3 minutes.  



It was the middle of the night, and we are a group of people who like to be in bed early.  Cara, Mom, Aunt Sissy and Martin were all there again this time!  We took a bunch of "group" shots of everyone together after the birth, but I was breastfeeding, so I'll spare you those images!  This means, however, that the only photos of the other people there were the following.

My mother and Matthew:
 This one of Martin:
This one of Cara:
 And this one of Aunt Sissy:






Charlie was so thrilled when they came to bring me home.  Several times over the next week he said, "Thank you Mommy for you and Matthew coming to home with me."  

No comments: